Maltese Terrier or Maltipoo Dog Clippers Grooming Set with 3 Masterclip blades
Check the interactive map on the homepage to see if you live in a country which has a Country or Associate group.
PetLuv Happy Premium 3-in-1 Soft Sided Detachable Carrier, Travel Crate, AndIf there is a country group where you live contact them to find out how you can get involved in the group and what the procedures are for joining a PBI project.AquaTop Submersible Pond Pump - CQP9000, 2377 Gallons Per Hour , 95 Watts Many groups organise introductory trainings on the philosophy, mandate and principles and the work of PBI which will provide an opportunity to gain a basic understanding of PBI’s work in order to decide whether you would like to move on to joining a team or getting involved in PBI in any other way.
If you live in a place where there is no PBI country group, contact the office of the project you would like to join directly.
If you are considering joining a project please consult with the Project Office about visa restrictions and the 'Own Country Rule', 4 Tube Upgrade - 100cm T5 Light Unit, Juwel Compatible,Rio 180, + morewhich states that citizens of one country cannot volunteer in a PBI project in their own country for reasons of non-partisanship and security.
Minimum requirements for becoming a project volunteer – see Get involved for more comprehensive information
- Fluency in the language of the country where the project is based.
- Commitment to the principles and mandate of PBIThe Houndry Lounger Pet Bed, Sunbrella Russett Rover (Choose Your Size)
- Willingness to undertake an intensive multi-day project training and additional long distance training
- Ability to adapt to living and working in rapidly changing, stressful circumstances
- Edge Extra Receiver - blueePrevious active involvement in a peace or human rights organisation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to analyse complex political situations
- Willing to make a commitment for a minimum of one year (or 18 months: Colombia Project)